6.23.2008

The Long, long trailer

I just saw this movie for the first time yesterday in the TCM channel. It's called "The long, long, trailer" and it came out in 1954. It's stars my favorite comedian of all time, Lucille Ball (& her hubby Desi Arnaz). It was so funny! I can't believe I never saw this! It's about a newlywed couple who buy a very long trailer and spend a year traveling across the U.S. The most hilarious parts are when the disasters happen with the huge clumsy trailer and Desi's reactions are classic. Of course Lucy has her classic formula too. Lucy was so adorable and had a very cute wardrobe. If you're a Lucy fan and you never saw this movie I highly recommend it. And if you're not a Lucy fan, you'll become one after seeing this movie!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: