1.28.2010

Sick Day

Second day I stayed home with my son who is sick with the flu. He had fever the night before and now he's coughing, runny nose etc...The thing with this boy is, he doesn't act like he's sick. Running all over the place and refusing to take a nap. *Sigh* Tomorrow is Friday and I'm taking him to his preschool. If he can run at home, he can run there!
I took advantage of the time at home to practice some more knitting and I think I'm getting the hang of it! Next thing I have to learn is to cast off. I took a picture of this first project so I can look back and see how far I've come. I'll also take a picture of the middle and of course, the end product.
It was snowing this morning when I woke up! I tried to take some pictures of the big fat beautiful snowflakes. My son loved watching it come down!



No comments: