4.12.2011

Reese Witherspoon in Water for Elephants



I always love it when Reese Witherspoon does period movies. She does it so well.
In her new movie "Water for Elephants" she has the 30's waves and pale blonde hair. And I'm sure the costumes are amazing too. I want to see this movie! Of course, this came from a book first which I never heard of so I didn't read it. Has anyone read this book? I've read what the movie is about and I've seen the trailers so I know it has romance in it (my favorite kind of movie). It stars Robert Pattinson (the guy from Twilight) as Reese's love interest, and I hear the chemistry between the two is sizziling HOT.
This movie opens April 22nd.
Reese is also on the cover of Vogue magazine's May issue. Here are some pics:







9 comments:

Kate said...

I had read the book for school, but I actually quite enjoyed it! It has been at the top of the Canadian Best Seller list for quite a while now I think. I hope the movie is as good as the book!

Anonymous said...

I need to watch this movie! She looks amazing =)

Boo Boo Kitty said...

I ve read the book.. its amazing. I ve been meaning to blog about this for ages too. Thanks for reminding me.



www.boobookittycouture.com

Anonymous said...

Cannot WAIT to see this film, she looks amazing as always :)

coco said...

Kate: I have to get this book, I keep hearing fantastic things about it!
Ellone: I agree. Reese looks great in this movie. Lots of inspiration for hair and fashion!
Boo Boo Kitty: You're welcome! My posts are always short. I can't wait to read your post about it!
Love Miss Daisy Vintage: I'm with you, can't wait to see it! She always looks amazing doesn't she?

doradadama said...

I heard great things about this movie, love Reese, she is a great actriz.

coco said...

La Dama: Will you go to see it with your amor?

Anonymous said...

I love this actress. i so impatient to see the movie.

coco said...

Big Mama: She's a good actress and the movie looks so good. I hope you post something in your blog when you go to see it!