9.26.2011

Dita Von Teese Nails




I guess I'm late in finding out about this but I'm so excited that I'll post about it anyway. Dita Von Teese has partnered with Kiss Nails to launch a line of easy to apply press on nails in her signature 1940's era half moon manicure. Dita says, "I wanted to offer a shortcut to obtaining the nail style that I have been wearing for the last 20 years, and Kiss has helped make it a reality,”. The set comes with 24 nails in 12 sizes. Gel glue is also include in the package. The nails are available now to purchase on her site and retail for $9.99.
This is great for a gal like me who has terrible nails and have no talent for manicuring. And I always use nails from Kiss, they're great!.


1 comment:

doradadama said...

oh si mira estas en su twitter.
que facil pero I rather try doing them myself.