2.05.2011

Whatever happened to Shana Zadrick?

Does anyone remember Shana Zadrick? She was the model often compared to Cindy Crawford because of her resemblance to her? Shana was the gorgeous brunette in the Guess ads of 1991(?). She seems to have disappeared after 1992. I remember when I first saw her in the Guess ads and thinking how striking she was with her long hair and her cat like eyes. I loved that eyeliner!










It's also interesting to know that the inspiration for that Guess Arizona photo shoot was Claudia Cardinale in the movie "The Professionals". Here are some photos of Claudia Cardinale:







8 comments:

doradadama said...

oh si me acuerdo de ella..que bonits..where is she?

coco said...

I don't know. I tried googling and couldn't come up with anything much on her. But when I think of the Guess ads she still stands out in my mind.

melina bee said...

wow what a beauty, I never heard of hear before but I love the 50s style makeup of guess ads, esp the early 90s. Claudia is a favorite beauty of mine.
thanks for the picture and great comment.

bdaern said...

She was an amazingly beautiful women but totally vanished after the famous John Mellencamp Video "Wilde Nights"
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nPPRQeTxTY"
Shame, I always thought she had the edge over Cindy crawford!

violets_in_bloom said...

She actually looked like a combo of Linda Evangelista (that is who she was always confused for) & Cindy Crawford.

Unknown said...

Shana was wwwaaayyy more beautiful than Cindy. If anything she resembles Eva Mendes or Sophia Loren..Models were much healthier and beautiful in the 90s





Unknown said...

First, Shana Lee Phipps married a guy named Steve Zadrick who lived the high life with lions and other nonsense near Ocala FL. he took a lot of credit for her career (which is a lie, as she was active before they met in Miami).

She married him in the early 1990's and was divorced by the late 1990's. She now has criminal citations for assault and drunken disturbance in PA, AZ and I think also FL.

Unknown said...

I Absolutely Love Her, Besides Claudia, Shana & Karen Are " The Guess Girlz" Forever!!